Schools & Clinics
Bocce as a School Sport
“Mini-Bocce” is a modified game of Bocce which is simpler and more appropriate for children. It has been developed along with other modified games of Bocce to increase the participation of younger players. These forms are exciting and can be easily played by mixed and co-ed groups of various sizes and on all types of surfaces, making them ideal for introduction into schools. Bocce is also being introduced into schools under the “SEPEP” scheme (Sport Education in Physical Education Program). SEPEP modifies the rules of the game to enable all schools to run the program and for everyone to play.
School Clinics Charges
- 1 hour call out fee – $60*
- Additional time – $25 per hour
- All day fee – $200*
*within 15km of city radius
- Maximum charge irrespective of size of class – $60
- Minimum class 20 children – $7 per child
- All above will include one instructor and hire of bocce balls. Two instructors will incur extra $25.
SEPEP (Sport Education in Physical Education Program)
- 10 week SEPEP – $150
- Includes video, SEPEP Book, 1 instructor, 1 lesson.
Adult Club Fees
- Group charges minimum $150
- Includes instructor and hire of bocce balls
For More Information
For more information or to book a clinic or excursion please contact our
President Antonia Zotti