Position for State Development Bocce Officer SA
Need to have a Police Check & Working with Children Certificate
The Position is Part Time 10 hours a week at $25 an hour, and out of Pocket Expenses on a trial Period of 3 months, period of time could increase subject to performance.
Part time role with Key Performance indicators such
- Establishing a regular bocce school program
- Establish a regular Club junior program at one affiliated club
- Implementing a regular Bocce OZ club league competition in at least 2 affiliated SA clubs
- Put in place a program to recruit 20 new players within the first 12 months ( Men x5 , Women x 5 & juniors x 10)
- Self fund eg: by implementing school Programs, Corporate competition
- You will need to liase with National Development Officer
- Volunteer time requested
We have been approved a small Grant from the Government including Development.
Mirella Mancini OAM
President : South Australia Bocce Federation Inc